Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Christmas Recap

Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's to everyone! I know I have been MIA lately but we finally have the internet up and working over here at our new home. 

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and were able to spend it with their loved ones. 

Here's a little recap of our FIRST CHRISTMAS

Santa came to see Bailey 



Bailey opening her presents




It's safe to say that Bailey had a great Christmas, and we had a great first Christmas together as a family. Santa brought Bailey lots of toys some of her favorites including; her doctor kit, Dora legos, play fort tunnel, and a play kitchen with lots of food. Christmas is so much more fun through a child's eyes.

Now that all the madness is over its time to pick up all the pieces and go back to a normal routine. Jason has already returned back to work with the tons of snow we have received all month and I go back to the routine of my new job as well as enjoying my last two weeks off before classes start back up. So I am off to bed to get some rest. Sweet dreams all!!

P.S. I have a BIG Christmas announcement.....COMING SOON!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment