Thursday, December 12, 2013

We've Moved!!

Hi all! Sorry it's been so long since I have posted last time has been flying by and we have been super busy over here. Since Thanksgiving we have: moved into our new apartment ( I HATE moving), started getting ready for Christmas, and I finished my classes for the semester. 


This has been my life that past few weeks since right before Thanksgiving. I have been consumed by the four classes that I was taking from doing homework, to writing papers, to finishing projects, and studying for exams. And it feels so great to know I get to say I am DONE! Im sure it will feel even much greater to say I am done completely but were not quite there yet. I am excited to say that I have the next month off and I will be using it to relax and collect myself before I start another long semester.


We received the keys to our new apartment right before Thanksgiving but with the holidays we decided to wait until after to move in. We moved last weekend and now that we are almost settled in we love our new place. Its so much more like home with the four of us in our own space...Jason, Bailey, Bentley, & me. For those of you who don't know before this Jason and I were living at his parents with Bailey when it was his days therefore she always wanted to be with her grandparents and my dog, Bentley, was living at my parents house. I have been creating different home projects for our new place and I will be posting them on here soon!

I also received some great news today, I am now an employee with Morley and I could not be happier!! This is great for especially right before Christmas and I'm happy to say it's my first big girl job but the greatest part is that it will work with me going to school as well.

Happy Thursday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment