Monday, December 16, 2013

The inconvenience of moving

Have I happened to mention at all how much I HATE HATE HATE moving!? Well I do! Sorry I have not been able to post much lately we still don't have internet, but that will be changing by Thursday! So for now all I have is my phone and it's very hard to blog off of that if you haven't ever tried.  

Our weekend consisted of very little and somewhat boring.

Friday: Dinner. Frankenmuth. Bronners. Family time.

Saturday: Attempted finding a Christmas tree with my family. Jason plowed. Sick baby. PJs all day. 

Sunday: More of Jason plowing. Picked up our couch. Dinner with my parents. 

To sum it all up Jason was out plowing ALOT this weekend since it was continuously snowing- complaining but not at the same time winter and I have a love hate relationship he's gone a lot especially at night or a moments notice but the more it snows the more money brought home. 
While Jason was busy playing in the snow I was home helping take care of Bailey who was sick and still is. I attempted taking her to the tree farm with my family but that didn't go over so well so instead we headed home to put on our fuzzy pjs and watch cartoons and eat soup all day. 

Hopefully I didn't just bore all of you! I hope to be back in action no later than Friday! So see ya then!

P.S. Started my big girl job today! Way to go me

No comments:

Post a Comment