Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Sis!

The day has finally come...my BABY sister is finally 21Where has all the time gone? I remember when I turned 21 just like it was yesterday and thinking it would be forever until I would ever be able to take her out to the bar.

We have been through a lot over the years with our ups and downs in the family. You could say were your typical sisters we've always gotten along one minute and wanted to pull each others hair out the next. But we have each grown over time and being apart has taught us each to appreciate each other more than we have in the past. I know you will always be there for me and I you, and I am glad our relationship has reached the point it is at now.

So here's my advice to you on your big 21st.....

1. Dont listen to all those who say you dont want to remember the night....trust me you do this is only the first of many nights you will be able to go out to the bars and get drunk. You want to remember hanging out with all of your friends and having a good time. Plus you will equally regret it in the morning when you feel like you want to DIE 

2. While going out the bars may be fun at first it's not however all that it's cracked up to be, it may be nice to go out once in a while and have a couple drinks with friends but it gets EXPENSIVE and your still much better off drinking at home and getting drunk that way....however...you are now legal to go to the liquor store and get whatever you please instead of having a friend or your boyfriend go and retrieve it for you.

3. Just remember to always be safe there are plenty of creepers out there especially in a college town and never feel like you cant call for a ride or call if you need help whether you have to call a friend, family in Grand Rapids, mom & dad , or me dont feel ashamed or too good to make that phone call.

4. Have FUN...DUH!!


Hope you are having a GREAT birthday and I be down to see you soon! Cant wait to see what this night has in store for us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment