Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

Can you believe that it's already Wednesday...thank the lord the weekend is near once again. 

The cold and flu bug has seem to hit 4 out of 6 of us in the house as of today and it's miserable so tonight has been filled with anything and everything we can do to make us feel better and prevent any more sickness from coming on. 


Tip to all: Vicks vapor rub works wonders and here are two tricks you can do with it in order to kick that cold in the butt!


#1 for those of you who have the candle scent warmers place two spoonfuls of vicks and one spoonful of water in the top of your warmer and turn on, the light will heat it up and get the vicks into your air, place in bedroom at night to help you sleep.


#2  lather your feet with vicks before bed and put on a pair of socks, sleeping with the vicks on your feet will stop your coughing in about 5-15 minutes and last through the night so you can get a good nights sleep.


AND its here....Wish List WeDnEsDaY





Northface- I am in love with the pink fuzzy Northface's and I finally found some in my size at the outlet, of course I love the pink one but the yellow one they have is great too. Only problem is I can see spending over $100 on a jacket when I have so many just like it only not name brand. Hmm...maybe itll be on my Christmas wish list!?

Origami Owl- Love love love this line of jewelry and I have had my eye on it for a while since it came out but only problem I have is figuring out which pieces to pick, I wish I had a better eye for putting such things together, I love things that are meaningful but I want it to be perfect!

Vera- I am also a sucker for Vera Bradley and Ive been searching through the online catalog this week since it's been a while since I have bought a new bag or a new print. I am in love with this new one and all of its colors and I love love love the hipster although I already have one I'm feeling its okay to have two since I use it sooo much!

Craft time- I have been in total craft mode this week putting together all sorts of different Pinterest projects and spending my time wandering Joann's, Michael's, and Hobby Lobby. So it would be just great if someone just went out and bought me a ton of craft supplies, I would probably be in heaven :)

Cant wait to post some of the crafts that I have accomplished this week. Now it's off to bed for me so I can rest up and kick this cold goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment