Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Recap

For what was a crappy week turned out to be a great weekend!

1. Friday night I gave into all of the stress weighing on my shoulders and just relaxed I watched Grey's Anatomy with Jason and just laid around and tried to forget about it all.

2. Saturday morning we got up bright and early to go to watch Ethan's cross country meet and although we got there a little late we still got to see family and friends and have Bailey let a little energy out by running around and making lots of friends by sharing her cookies and doughnuts with everyone :)

3. My favorite-and only- sister was in town this weekend so I had the opportunity to have sister bonding time which I have learned to enjoy over time now that we are never around each other anymore living 200 miles apart. We were able to go out to lunch and spend the afternoon together with her boyfriend, Jason, and Bailey- she did so good at the restaurant too!

4. We took Bailey to Johnson's pumpkin farm and she had a blast! She loved trying to pet all of the animals calling the goats sheep and helping Alyssa feed them. We also let her pick out her own pumpkin and she was amazed walking through all of the pumpkins trying to constantly pick them all up. We finally found her the perfect one and took it back home to carve which she wanted nothing to do with at all she kept saying yucky and running away so I carved it for her myself.


5. Today was spent relaxing with the family as we always do on Sundays- Family dinner. It was the perfect cold rainy weather to make homemade chicken and dumplings and boy was it yummy (AND I found the recipe on Pinterest)!

What does this upcoming week bring? Work & School? Well maybe something fun and interesting shall happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment