Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

It's Wednesday and somehow at the same time the week is flying by and dragging on at the same time. Is that possible?? I guess somehow its flying by due to me being stressed out about things that are due this week as well as dreading and also dragging on because I just want this week over!

Since Wednesday is a love/hate relationship I have decided to try out something new Wish List Wednesday we all have things we keep our eye and are just dying to go out and get especially us women so here are some of my current wish list items.


Fall Dress- I love this lightweight dress from themintjulepboutique.com all of their clothes are super cute and affordable. I also love fall clothing and Ive been a little sad latley that it has been too warm to wear any of my favorite sweaters and boots but this dress is just perfect for this in between weather and on top of it adorable with boots.

Leopard Print Sneakers- I put these on the wish list only because I have had my eye on them for a while now and finally bought them for Bailey yesterday. Target is my absolute favorite store and I often find myself wandering around there on a weekly basis whether I am looking for something in particular or just killing time. Who doesn't love high top sneakers for a little toddler especially in cheetah print I cant wait to put them on her with some black leggings.

Stackable Rings- I am absolutely in love with Pandora's stackable rings, ever since we were in Chicago at the Pandora store I have become hooked. Id love to get my birth stone and Jason's birthstone as well as another ring in between.

Slip Ons- These Roxy slip on shoes from the Buckle are the perfect shoes I have been looking for for the fall. I always find it tough to find casual shoes I can wear with most outfits and jeans for an everyday look and now I think I have finally found the ones. Not to mention I have tried them on and they are SUPER comfortable.

Thirty-One Totes- I am an organization freak so you can probably see why I love Thirty One products and I am in love with all of their new fall prints. I am thinking of having a party just so I can earn free product only so I dont have to spend a ton of money on all my favorite products.

So now that I only have the urge to shop (Im sure Jason will love me for this) I will try to keep myself in check and stay far away from Target as I can. Just remember only 2 more days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment