Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What To Wear Wednesday?

Since Wednesday is HUMP DAY and all it should be only appropriate that we have something fun on the blog to help us finish out the week. I figured I'd try out a couple new things such as Wish List Wednesday and now Im thinking What To Wear Wednesday?? Sharing with you some of my outfits that I pick out.

Wednesdays are long days for me since I am in classes all day from 9:30 am to 7:30 PM {blahhhh I know} but since its one day that I get to get out of the house and have something to do I try to make it a point to dress up and put together some outfits with my MANY MANY pieces of clothing. 






Animal Print Top ~ Buckle

Black Shirt ~ Target

Jeans ~ Buckle

Shoes ( I know you can't see) ~ Black boots from Target

iPhone Case ~ Goodwill {Brand New!!}

I have never worn this top before and decided to give it a try today since it has been sitting in my closet since about March. The sequins on the side make it itchy against the skin so I needed to find something to go underneath.

My Buckle jeans....I know what you all will say {OMG those are so expensive} {I refuse to pay that much on JEANS} but I LOVE their jeans no matter what you will find some in any style that make you feel a million bucks. They're super comfortable and I can dress them up or down. Plus no matter your height they do FREE alterations.

Hopefully you enjoy this something different blog?? Maybe it will help me experiment with my closet and come up with some new ideas!!

P.S: please ignore the messy bathroom we are in the middle of redoing it and only have the blue walls done still need to get the trim done!! PROJECTS PROJECTS


Happy Halloween Eve!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment