Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekend Recap

Seriously where has the time gone I cant believe its already Tuesday evening and I havent even given my weekend recap, sorry that its just a tad bit late.

Colds, costumes, relaxing, and homework this pretty much sums up my entire weekend!

Saturday started out as our typical Saturday mornings lately with taking Bailey to gym jesters, its amazing how far she has come in only a couple weeks. She started out afraid to do almost anything especially anything that had to do with the instructor, the trampoline, and the rings. Now she does amazing when we go she's starting to interact with other kids and exploring everything tear free!

Afterwards we went home to have some lunch and take a nap to avoid any future meltdowns for the day.

The Children's ZOO was having trick or treating going on (and they still are next saturday & Sunday 12-6!) so we decided to take Bailey trick or treating since we wont have her for actual trick or treating on Halloween. 



What a cute owl she made!



 I'd have to say that overall she had a blast and loved getting to see all of the different animals - she is very into her animal sounds at the moment can can tell you what almost any animal "says"

Plus she got a crap load of candy, overall it was definitely worth the money especially getting that time with her to dress up so Jason and I don't have to miss out on it.

Sunday Jason took me ice skating so we could enjoy just some "us" time, it used to be our Sunday thing to do together. Jason's the one who taught me to ice skate so its special to him and surprisingly enough my clumsy self has NEVER fallen once {knock on wood} haha

We then spent the rest of our day at my parents house relaxing and having our Sunday family dinner as well as I had to study my butt off for two exams I had yesterday....hopefully I did well!!





No comments:

Post a Comment